Monday, March 7, 2016

Update

To keep me accountable and make sure I'm working, I've decided to start re-posting my Big Dream Goals on Mondays and document my progress toward each goal.


Goals for March
Get through a second round of edits on thesis novel
Sub 2 stories to Woman's World (I've written 1).
Make Hope Button for Blog
Hit 1000 Twitter followers (I think I've gained 2 new followers).
Get Mailing List Going & Sign 50 Subscribers
Publish Before Hope Dawned
Write a free short for mailing list
Write submission package for So You Think You Can Write (I have two concepts but have done nothing toward sub package).
Visit 25 blogs/week (I did this last week, and this week have visited 5, so 20 to go).
Loose 10 lbs. (I'm actually up 3 pounds, but I'm tracking everything I eat including water to make sure I get enough water and eat better).

And I'm glad I did this, because I didn't realize how lazy I've been with my goals. I will get at it  now.

What are your goals this month? How are you handling working toward them?

4 comments:

  1. I think you're doing pretty good considering it's just the second week in March. My goals this month: set up my Patreon Page, complete the first draft of my novel Cry of the Hawk, and make 250$ in fiction sales. The last one is pretty lofty. I'd be happy to make 2$, or honestly, just generate a bit more interest in my blog :-) But I can dream. Good luck!

    www.smpace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Stephanie said, March just began so you seem to be doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should start doing this, too.
    More accountability FTW.

    Thanks for the idea, and keep keeping on wid dem goals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea! Maybe I should do it too. :-D

    ReplyDelete