Sunday, March 29, 2015

Monday Mishmash


  1. Perfect Harmony- My goal is to be done with rewrites and ready to query June 3. I've started writing again!
  2. Finding Hope- I've seen the cover, and it's beautiful. If Paypal ever gets its act together, it might even be mine. But FH is getting a new name too! Decree of Hope.
  3. Blurb Writing Class- So I said last year I wasn't looking to teach blurb classes anymore, and I was serious. But then the Ohio Chapter of RWA asked me to teach for them, and if it will help I'll do it. I'm teaching a blurb writing class in July. This will be the only class until summer 2016, because I can't handle that, writing, marketing, and teaching full time too.
  4. Taking classes- I'm planning to take a class this month on how to balance writing/life/work. And at the end of the month I should be able to register for my graduate classes at my new university. I changed programs.
  5. Good Friday- I'll be off work Friday. Ordinarily, we go to church, but hubs has to work and I'm not up for taking ELF by myself, so she's going to daycare and I'll show up for the party/egg hunt, but the rest of the day I will write, write, WRITE!
So that's me this week. What's up with you?

2 comments:

  1. It's so good to see you excited about writing again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The church in our new town has a special communion on Thursday but no service on Friday, so I'm also intending to get about a ton of writing done. :-)

    Have a blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete