Monday, July 14, 2014

Monday Mishmash

Monday Mishmash is hosted by Kelly Hashway.


  1. For the price of a lunch out, you can learn the process I used to query with a 50% full request rate. I still use this method to pitch my agent who only tweaks my pitch to sub, and I use this method for my self pubbed books. Sign up here.
  2. International Potluck Blogfest- To celebrate our books, Lexa Cain, Medeia Sharif, and I are co-hosting the International Potluck Blogfest on 8/12/14. Save the date! We want to see you there.
  3. Freelance Work- I got my first freelance client last week. I'm writing for a sports ezine which is very different from anything I've done in the past.And if you're looking for an editor I still have some openings. 
  4. Rewrites- I've been rewriting Perfect Harmony. I'm hoping to be done by Friday, but for some reason I'm not confident. Still, I'd like to have it to my agent by 8/15/14. So I'm really hoping to push this baby out and send it to my cp.
  5. New Blog- I know you people have books to promote. I'm giving away a press release at my new blog and so far have 0 entries. Please stop by. 
  6. Finding Hope- Some people have been waiting for this book for a long time. It will be out in September. Special thanks to Ashelyn Drake who both blurbed the book and is the first person to share the cover.

1 comment:

  1. :) I love your new cover. Looking forward to your blogfest.

    ReplyDelete