Monday, May 13, 2013

Please Help!

First, my friend Ashelyn Drake is giving away a copy of The Other Marlowe Girl here. Ashelyn is a new blogger but she has a non-explicit NA coming out soon, and those are hard to find. So stop by and say, "Hi!"

Now for the fun! I really really need your help. I need everyone to let amazon know(you can just copy & past from here down) The Fate of A Marlowe girl is available for free at barnes&noble(http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-fate-of-a-marlowe-girl-beth-fred/1114296545?ean=2940044950399) sony e-reader https://ebookstore.sony.com/ebook/beth-fred/the-fate-of-a-marlowe-girlmarlowe-girls-book-1/_/R-400000000000000824826 and apple.(end copy)

I don't have a link for apple because I can't figure out how to get it w/ no i-product, but hopefully if enough people send this Amazon will finally price match my book.

7 comments:

  1. Done. I hope Amazon fixes this for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for spreading the word about the giveaway. Being a new blogger is tough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done, although it took me a few to figure out how to contact Amazon. Geez, you'd think they'd make that easier. :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always thought this was automatic. Not sure why. Hopefully they match it for you ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I reported it. They do respond faster to Apple sales, but it should change within a week if you keep reporting it.

    ReplyDelete