Saturday, April 13, 2013

L= Laurie's Paranormal Thoughts and Reviews

In keeping with the theme of Promote 52, I'm doing A-Z promotions. This is a tribute to book bloggers, so mostly I'll be promoting bloggers. But I'll take the occasional diversion to promote an author I love, or give a shout-out to someone. Of course, A-Z is hosted by Arlee Bird at Tossing It Out.

Laurie's particularly interested in paranormal reads, but she's open to non-paranormal reads too. And right now she's looking for authors to feature on her blog, Laurie's Paranormal Thoughts & Reviews, so go say, "Hi!"



Also if anyone is interested, I'm looking for help with a blitz for Monday April 15. You can find out more here.


4 comments:

  1. I've already got you in my post for the 15th. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! Thank you! I'm just about to send hte media kit but you probably already have everything from our blogfest ;)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for promoting people and blogs the way you are! I'm now off to visit Laurie. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you're all about helping others!

    Have fun with a-z.

    ReplyDelete