Monday, March 25, 2013

This Week...

Okay, so I'm 42,300 words into a ms and I'm determined to finish by April 1st. Partly because my writing process requires letting it sit before rewriting and revising, but also because I'm expecting to have some edits to do soon, and I really want to have a completed draft first.

So my guest post will go up tomorrow like every Tuesday. "Show Days" (showing exercise) will continue on Wed. like promised, and I'm even running a contest to promote another writer on Thursday. But unless I finish the ms, in the middle of the week I may not comment as much as usual. If you drop by and I don't hit your blog the same day, I've not forgotten about you. I'll be by to visit as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Beth

17 comments:

  1. Good luck finishing the draft, Beth! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lexa. I should get off blogspot and write. LOL

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a busy week ahead. Good luck. You can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we all have busy weeks - no apologies necessary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Haha...At this point, I'm fairly certain I'll get done. I'm just kind of hoping it doesn't suck. LOL

      Delete
  5. You are rocking and rolling, talented lady. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's hard to do everything, Beth. Keep at it. See you later.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can do it, Beth! Happy writing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dang! Nice job with the writing, girl. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SA. I think two more 4k days and I'll be done!!!

      Delete