Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Return to Paradise Book 12



"Caleb Becker left Paradise eight months ago, taking with him the secret he promised to take to his grave. If the truth got out, it would ruin everything.
Maggie Armstrong tried to be strong after Caleb broke her heart and disappeared. Somehow, she managed to move on. She's dermined to make a new life for herself."


Okay, I loved the first one so much that I had to have this one like the very next day. I went out to B&N (no good indie stores around) and they didn't have it :(. So I ordered it on my kindle. Must read!

I thought I knew how Leaving Paradise ended, but it turns out I was wrong. Also, I found the premise of Caleb & Maggie accidently ending up on the same trip together delightful. I still loved the voice and I liked some of the new characters that were added, but I don't think it moved as quickly as the first one. Also,  I found the make-out scenes to be a little bit more detailed than Simone's other stuff, and I didn't like that. But everything is resolved, except one thing at the end didn't make sense to me. (I can't say what, sorry). But I will say I didn't notice it until a day after I  finished the book and was thinking about it. 

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a quick and interesting read!
    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com

    ReplyDelete