Thursday, April 12, 2012

K = Kagawa, Julie

The A-Z blogging challenge is being hosted by Tossing It Out. My A-Z selections are a Beth's Pick unless otherwise noted.

Seriously, Julie Kagawa is one of my all time favorite writers. Not just because of the work she did with the Iron Fey series(check out my I post for all the reviews) and releasing the free novellas, but she was also one of my first blog interviews. She gave thoughtful, insightful answers to my questions and took the time to interview on a blog that at that time only had 82 followers. (I realize when you're reading this it might seem I don't have many more now, but that's because google recently ate my followers). But I really appreciated her taking the time to do that, and she even wished me luck with my writing on another post.

So if you're published, even if you're selling well, remember sometimes if you just take the time to talk to someone, you can make a fan for life. You can find my  part interview with Julie Kagawa here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Beth,
    Gee, I've gotta, gotta gotta read the Iron Fey series. Thanks for reminding me again, how great this writer is. I'm doing A to Z so pop on by if you like! Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beth! Went and checked out the interview you did with Julie. Interesting!

    Susanne
    PUTTING WORDS DOWN ON PAPER

    ReplyDelete